Today, June 14, a new Xbox One patch will hit your games. This patch brings you up to date with the current PC content, meaning that you will get new creatures such as the Diplodocus, the new disease mechanic, baby imprinting and more!
Full patch notes
- Approx +15% client and server performance boost! Major CPU and GPU gains due to increased multithreading.
- All PC Content up through v242 (Diplodocus, Leech, Dragon Arena, Training Dummy, RPG stat mode, Offline Raiding Prevention Option, Baby Imprinting, Everybody’s Favorite Diseases, Adjustable Follow Ranges, Exploit Fixes, Biome Area Update Markers, etc).
- All extended PC game options exposed through Host Settings menu (Flyers in Caves, etc etc)
- Likely fix for Player Dedi Server crashes, but also an auto-backup/restore for Player DediServers to avoid ever totally being locked out of your savedata in the future.
- Likely fix for certain PlayerDedi’s not appearing in the Sessions List