Last week, I’ve started the beta test of the fan-made Survive ARK Companion app. Today it has been published to the Play Store, which means everyone is now able to download it. What are you waiting for? Download it now!
Note to iOS users
There is also an iOS version available of the app! Get it here in the App Store!
To give a quick overview of the current features in the app, you can check out the list below:
- Taming calculator (with multipliers and the latest creatures): including everything you need, from starve- and narcotic timers to kibble and breeding overviews.
- Creature stats calculator, including overviews of wild/tamed stats and a comparison feature (for up to 5 creatures)
- Survivor profile, to keep track of which creatures you still have to tame / kill
- Recipes, including dishes, kibble and dyes
- Patch notes, including PC, Xbox One and SotF, so you will always be up to date with development.
For a more detailed explanation, including screenshots of the app, you can check out the Google Play Store. If you like the app, it would be highly appreciated if you could leave a rating.
The app is actively developed, which means that you can expect a lot more features in the future. One of the first things that will be released next, is an iOS version of the app. I’ll add an overview of the features that were suggested in the beta phase to this post in the weekend. That way you can easily see what can be expected and what is currently being worked on (and maybe add even more features to it)!
Note that this is a fan-made app made by me (LandDragoon) and not affiliated with Studio Wildcard. The images used in the app are copyright Studio Wildcard and used with permission.
Android app is now available in the Google Play store for everyone