Today we will be delighted by the arrival of patch v240. If everything goes well, we will finally be seeing some of the features that were on the roadmap for a very long time (such as breeding mechanics phase 2 and the rest of the arena’s).
This time, three new creatures will be added to the ARK: the Lystrosaurus (which was already available in the devkit for a long time), Arthropluera (your favorite acid-shooting arthropod) and the Sabertooth Salmon (including a new meat version: Fish meat).
Bolas; stones on a rope to tackle other people and creatures. We’re very interested to see how this will work out for taming, but also on PvP servers.
Previous patch additions
So again, we will be getting boss arenas (for the Megapithecus and Dragon this time), breeding mechanics phase 2 and tribe member rankings.
Full Patch Notes
- New Creature: Lystrosaurus!
- New Creature: Arthropluera!
- New Creature: Sabertooth Salmon, with Fish Meat!
- New Weapon: Primitive Bolas!
- Megapithecus and Dragon Arenas
- Added Option to Disable Melee Camera Swings (including ‘Harvesting Head Wobble’)
- Ruins & Explorer Notes
- BY GRABTHAR’S HAMMER, THESE WILL RELEASE!!!!! :
- Breeding Mechanics Phase 2
- Tribe Member Rankings with Customizable Per-Rank Privileges
- Epic 4K Texture Deployment (all textures at source resolution)! Better texture pool utilization at all Texture setting levels
- [MORE NOTES TO COME]