Some of the highlights of the upcoming patch can be found below with additional information.
This time, 3! new creatures have been announced: the Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid and Dunkleosteus. We’ve already covered these in some devkit previews, so click on their names to find more information and images of how they will look like.
The snow and swamp cave will also come to the xbox version. Be prepared, as it contains a lot of high level creatures and environmental hazards with only one goal: killing you.
For a full overview of the in-game differences between the PC and Xbox version of ARK: Survival Evolved, head over to our comparison post and check out what lies ahead.
Full patch notes
- All PC Content & Fixes Through PC v238 (such as “New Cave-Dungeons: Snow and Swamp. New Creatures: Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid, & Dunkleosteus, etc)
- Improved game framerate by approximately 10% (rendering & cpu)
- Fixed Bug: Focus is now NOT on the Leave Tribe button when opening the Tribe Menu, also added a Leave Tribe confirmation dialog.
- If you get stuck underground, you now teleport back above ground.
- Mammoth colorization fixed
- Timer values that were resetting to 0 on “Reset Options” now reset to their correct value
- Server administrators can now specify a list of administrator users to have access to the full set of administrator (console) commands, as on PC. Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated hosts always have this option. If you have administrator access, all PC console commands can now be inputted at the Pause Menu.
- Server Options now have edit boxes for inputting direct arbritrary values.
- Spyglass now works properly in splitscreen.