The next patch has been announced by Wildcard and is aimed to be released in the week of March 27. We presume the actual release date will be more towards March 31, as the Eggcellent Adventure event will end that day. For now, there are already some things that we can look out for; including the new creatures that were aimed to be released in patch v237.
Some of the highlights of the upcoming patch can be found below with additional information.
This time, 3! new creatures have been announced: the Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid and Dunkleosteus. We’ve already covered these in some devkit previews, so click on their names to find more information and images of how they will look like.
Breeding mechanics 2 will be included in this patch. We don’t know yet what exact features this will include, but it will probably have to do with mutations!
Full patch notes
- Fixed an issue that was creating too many Beavers/Beaver-Dams. Requires server update.
- Increased Eurypterid spawn frequency by 60%
- Rhino can now be picked up by Quetz
- New Saddles are now craftable on Beaver-Smithy
- Official Extinction Event servers now have 2x-3x settings
- Rhino tames 40% faster
- Non-Official Extinction Event servers will now auto-restart properly
- Reduced Dunkleosteus maximum Torpor
- Unversioned Hotfix (Client-side): Fixed incorrect terrain materials.
- Fixed a server startup crash from v280.0 😉 — Server admins please update to v238.1!
- New ‘Dino’: Woolly Rhino!
- New ‘Dino’: Eurypterid!
- New ‘Dino’: Dunkleosteus!
Breeding Mechanics Phase 2 Tribe Member Rankings with Customizable Per-Rank Privileges
- New “Extinction” Servers which reset after each month, with an in-game countdown and dramatic meteor impact!
Epic 4K Texture Deployment (all textures at source resolution)! Better texture pool utilization at all Texture setting levels
- Fixed Wild Beaver Dams Spawns