The xbox version of ARK: Survival Evolved is a couple of patches behind on the PC version. However, a new patch is on its way as patch v732 is scheduled for the week of February 29.
PC vs Xbox differences
If you want to know the exact differences between the PC and Xbox versions, and to see a full list of changes the new patch will bring, you can check out our post on the differences between Xbox One and PC versions.
Full patch notes
ETA: Today, 3PM EST) (Current)
- All PC Content up thru PC version 236 (Terror Bird, Grappling Hook, Handcuffs, Giant Beaver, Tribe Alliances, etc etc)
- Approximately 20% performance increase! Woohoo thanks Microsoft
- All options exposed for dedicated servers, finally! Even custom lists of Engrams & Dino Multipliers, etc!
- Numerous crash fixes
- Community-contributed Game Localization in 8+ languages!
- Added the Following Localizations:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese