The next patch is coming soon to our games. This patch will not include major content changes (apart from the center map), but does have some nice additions.
Some of the highlights of the upcoming patch can be found below with additional information.
New map: The Center
The popular fan-made map “The Center” is now an official addition to ARK. This means that there are 100-player (instead of the regular 70) servers added with this map to the official server list. If you want to start over on an official server and are looking for a new challenges, this might be the map for you.
Small creature pickups
You will now be able to pickup your Dodos and Dung Beetles; no longer having issues with placing them correctly or getting them out of caves!
Full Patch Notes
- SERVER ADMIN NOTE: There was an issue with v241.0 that caused Flyers to lose their Saddles and all Dinos to fall through Structures upon reloading. We strongly recommend all server admins upgrade to v241.1 as soon as possible, and consider rollback of their save data if their players were affected by use of 241.0. We rolled-back the Official Servers accordingly approximately 2 hours for this reason.
- Fixed critical issue with Flyer Saddles Disappearing and Dinos Falling thru Structures/Bases on game load.
- Added The Center Official ARK Mod/Map as Free DLC
- Added new 100-player ‘The Center’ Official Servers
- Improved Non-TrueSky Sky & Lighting (+ SM4/Mac/Linux)
- Significant server PhysX & Networking optimization
Added option for PvE Servers to disable building around critical resource node regions
- You can now pickup and toss Dodos & Dung Beetles. Rejoice!
- Fixed the huge stall/lock when you “Transfer” a bunch of items at once
- Arthropluera “Turret” AI mode option: won’t move and will only used ranged attack against targets.
Added server option to override per-Item Crafting costs Added server option to override the loot tables for each kind of supply crate Added server option to limit number of members in Tribes. Default: no limit.
- Warmap now dynamically shows the mini-map texture of whatever level you’re playing on (even with Mod maps 🙂
- [MORE NOTES TO COME]